Donation Link

Thursday, May 8, 2014

To whom it may concern, 
Allen is doing amazing!!  He very smart and learning so much already. They say ' he is either ready for an adventure or to cuddle up,' it seems he is the perfect match.  
With your help I have raised enough money to pay the deposit and that is how we were able to select him.  Now the training will begin :)  Take a look at the pictures and check him out.  
I have already had an overwhelming amount of support and help! I have almost raised 30% of my goal. Thank you so much to everyone out there. But I am still far from the goal. Please pass this along to everyone you know and might be willing to support!  
My campaign: "Paws for Safety" is underway and in order to reach my goal I need your contribution and support. 
Making a donation is super easy! Simply and click on the Paypal link at the top of this blog and donate. Any amount makes a difference!
OR
If you wish, people you can make donations to the company directly on behalf of me. Any donations received (with me as a beneficiary) of course will 100% go towards the dog. You can pay with credit card from the “Payments” tab located on the bottom right hand corner of the website or by sending a check to the business mailing address at 3651 Lindell Road Suite D Las Vegas, Nevada 89103.  
Again, the website to do this is:
I am forever in your debt!

Sincerely, 
- Bryn Mangrum

No comments:

Post a Comment